For the past few years a silent sexual revolution has been taking place. More than half of American women use a vibrator. Research suggests that women may be even less suitable for monogamy than men. For years women have been sexually objectified in magazines, on TV and daily life. But what happens when the roles are reversed, what happens when the tables are turned and men are sexually objectified by women.
Almost all genres sexualize women, but there is one genre that reverses the roles. That genre is C.F.N.M. CFNM stands for Clothed Female Naked Male. CFNM by definition is the only genre that sexually objectifies men.
How do women sexually objectify men in society? What if women really have a higher sex drive than men?
How will our society react? How will men react?
Our film explores 5 questions:
1. Do women have a higher sex drive then men?
2. How do women sexually objectify men in society?
3. Does sexual repression intensify the female sex drive?
4. What is the difference between the male and female orgasm?
5. Does the pill decrease the sex drive?